Sunday, April 27, 2014

New items in my stores and a freebie for you

How was your weekend? I hope you had a great one. We went out of town with friends and let me tell you, it was freezing cold. Now I love fall and the cooler weather but this was so cold we couldn't even leave the house.. It was nice to come home. I walked right in and turned on the fireplace. lol!

Because it was so cold I was able to actually work on some new things to put in my stores so it turned out to be a great weekend! :)

I have some new items and a limited time freebie for you. Here are the new items and the freebie is after. If you don't want to miss any of my freebies you can enter your email and click follow by email to the right. I added that button for anyone that would like to follow! :)

I hope you like my new items and freebie and I hope you're having a great weekend! :)

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my barn door, latch and lamb template bundle.
You can find this here

This is my drum, drumstick & recorder bundle. You can find this here.

This is my metronome & stand set. You can find this set here.

This is my pool fun bundle. You can find it here.

This is my ornate wood framed chalkboards. You can get this bundle here

And here's the freebie. 
Sorry, freebie has expired.


No comments:

Post a Comment