Saturday, May 10, 2014

Music bundle 4 now in my stores

Happy Mother's Day! I hope you're having a great one!

It's just after midnight here and I'm having trouble sleeping. I'm in a designing mood right now and want to take advantage of it. lol!

My lil man gave me the mother's day gift her got me and I'm so touched. He demanded to get me a necklace and a dress and a pair of flower tights. They are so cute. What a sweetie. Oh and he got me a vase with some lilacs in them. I love lilacs. They smell so wonderful! What a sweet lil man. He makes me feel so good! What a great day and a great lil man! :)

I will have a Mother's Day freebie for you later today! But I wanted to show you my latest bundle I finished just now and put in my stores. I hope you like my new items and I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here.


No comments:

Post a Comment