Wednesday, May 7, 2014

New July Pool Party sets in stores plus a special 24 hour freebie for you!

Good morning! How are you all doing? I hope you're doing great and having a wonderful day! Today has been a wonderful day! We're just relaxing right now but it's about to get busy in 10 minutes so I thought I would hurry and post this before everyone shows up. We're going to run some errands with a friend and go visit some friends later on.

I have added some new patriotic/July pool party sets to my store plus I have a special CU freebie for you today. I haven't given out a template in a long time and thought it would be fun to give one as my way to say thank you for all who have purchased from me this past month! This freebie template paper set will only be available for 24 hours and after that it will be in my stores for sale so please be sure to grab it before it is gone! I have included both the templates and the examples for you!

I hope you like my new items and my freebie and I hope you have a fantastic day!

Hugs

This is my new July pool party. I have a patriotic beach ball and inner tube and sunscreen. You can find this in my store Scrap Seeds here, my store at Digi Style Designs here and my store at Ivy Scraps here.

You can find this in my store Scrap Seeds here, my store at Digi Style Designs here and my store at Ivy Scraps here.

Freebie has expired

3 comments:

  1. these are fabulous.... thank you for freebie paper templates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beach ellies. Thank you for the freebie paper templates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome hon....thanks so much for sharing the paper templates....♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete