Friday, June 27, 2014

New butterfly (Monarch) and bubble blowing fun templates now in stores

Good morning! How are you doing? It's Friday! Do you have big plans for the weekend? We are going camping with family this weekend. My lil man is excited for this. He gets to ride on 4 wheelers, go fishing, hiking and play with his friend. I am excited for him. :)

I have a couple new templates in my store. I have a new Monarch butterfly template and a bubble blowing fun bundle. I hope you like my new items and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs
Sugarbutt
This is my bubble blowing fun. It has a bubble solution, a wand and as a bonus, a colorful bubble template.
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.


This is my Monarch butterfly. 
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.


No comments:

Post a Comment