Friday, July 11, 2014

New 50's diner, country school and 50's clothing templates in my stores

Happy Friday! Are you excited for the weekend? I am excited. We have a barbecue tomorrow that sounds like a lot of fun. I don't really get out of the house a lot since I cant drive so weekends are fun for me because my family and friends are not at work so we can go do fun things so for me, weekends rock! :)

This week I was able to do something really fun (for me anyway) and it inspired some new templates. I have a friend who is in charge of a dance for her church. They decided on a 50's theme. I got to help her draw and decorate for it. It was so much fun. I was so inspired that I started making templates the moment I got home. I have more I want to make but I wanted to at least get the ones that are done in my stores.

I also am considering something and would love some input. I miss selling my items as cu4cu. It wasn't really my choice to stop. I was talked into it. But I never wanted to when I did and I have always wondered why I stopped. I talked to my mentor about this. She helps me out a lot in life. She is the one person I trust more than anyone else. I know she would never do anything to cause me problems. But I am really confused on this one.  What is your thought? Do you think its better to sell cu4cu? Would you like to see my items sold that way again. But just as a note on it. The cu4cu only allows you to sell the finished element or paper as cu. It does not allow you to make actions, scripts, templates, styles, etc out of my items. If you have a thought on this would you please let me know? You can email me at sugarbuttdesigns@yahoo.com if you would like. I havent really decided yet, but its something I am considering seriously.

I also have some great news (well, I think it is at least) :) I have thought about this for quite a while. I talked to my mentor about it to and she agreed with me. My prices of my templates are going to be lowered a bit. I know I have trouble making ends meet and I know if it wasn't for the help of my mentor letting me stay with them I would never be able to do it. I know that there are so many others out there like me. I decided that I want to lower my prices. I hope to have that done sometime soon! :) But until then my stores are on sale for 25% off.

I rambled today. Sorry! :)

Here are my new templates. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my first set of the 50's diner series. This one includes a sign and a clock. 
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.


This is my carousel horse. 
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.


This is my latest country school set. This one has a chalkboard paper with a wooden ruler border, a wooden ruler and a bell.
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.


This is my new poodle skirt. 
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.


This is my saddle shoe.
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.


No comments:

Post a Comment