Wednesday, July 16, 2014

New fishing templates now in my stores

How was your Wed? Did you have a great day?

I had my Drs appt for my arm today. Dr said it is healing fine but I now have physical therapy 3 days a week for at least 3 weeks to get all the mobility back in my arm. My lil man tells me to shake it off and be a toughie (guess that tells you what I say to him) lol!

Today was not a good day for him. He was so whiny today. He had so many tantrums and I knew he just did not feel well. He slept most of the day to. In fact, he wanted to take 2 baths tonight because he knows they make him feel better. Makes me feel so bad for him. My poor lil man. I hope he doesn't get sick. He has a special party for his birthday. He is having it a little early so that we can have it on Saturday. I will feel bad for him if he is sick and can't enjoy his own party.

But on the bright side. I was able to make more templates today while he slept. I just put this set in my store and wanted to show it to you.

This is my fishing set. It has a boat and oar. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great week.

Hugs
Sugarbutt
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.


No comments:

Post a Comment