Sunday, July 6, 2014

New school templates now in stores

How was your weekend? Did you have a great one? I hope it was wonderful. We had a nice weekend. I am always glad to come home but it is always fun to go to! :)
I know its early but I am excited about school this year because my lil man is starting kindergarten. I am so excited for him. He is not happy about it yet but I know he will love it. He loves having friends and learning so I know he will love it. I have been looking at all the cute supplies he will be getting and I am so excited about it. I guess it shows because I am making a bunch of school items. He told me he wants to take a lunch from home because he only likes his food. That makes sense. He is the pickiest eater I know. So, we got some brown bags for lunch and we are going to draw faces on them. He wants to do that. So, one of my templates is showing what we are going to make him. I cant wait to finish them. I will take pictures and show you. I think he will make some and I will to. But I am sure he will be taking the ones he makes because he is always so proud when he makes things and that makes me so proud! :)

Sorry I was rambling. lol! Here are my newest school templates. I hope you like them and I hope you have a great day!
Hugs
Sugarbutt

This school set has a glue stick, a jump rope & a paint set.
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.


This includes a lunch sack (that resembles the ones we are going to make for my lil man to take to school) and a beanie hat with a propeller on it.
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.


This is a new series I have started. This is my country school set. This one includes a vintage chalkboard and a wood abacus template.
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.


No comments:

Post a Comment