Wednesday, July 30, 2014

New ship template now in my stores

Hello! How are you all doing? I hope you are having a great week.

I have another template I put in my stores and wanted to show you. This is another ship template. I hope you like my new template and I hope you are having a fabulous week.

Also, there is a designer call with Scrap Seeds. Come check it out here. To post a designer call or to find a designer position or become or find a ct member you can join our Facebook group just for designer and ct calls here.

Tomorrow I will have a blog train going live and another one on the 2nd and some more during the month so please come back and see the wonderful blog trains that are coming out. I am so excited to have them go live. I have seen the other parts to them and I am so excited about them!

Hugs
Sugarbutt 

You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here, my store with Digital Designer Resources here, my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.




No comments:

Post a Comment