Sunday, August 31, 2014

New funky teapot & cup & Halloween templates now in my stores

Good evening! I hope you had a great weekend.
I have been so busy making things this weekend. I think that is because it is one of those rare times I am alone. Nobody (including my lil man) is home. I decided to take advantage and make new items! Its been a nice break from a normally noisy house. But I am ready for my lil man to come back. I miss his noise, hugs and snuggles. Tomorrow he will hang out with his daddy again. But I still miss him even though I know hes having fun!

I made a couple new template sets and have put them in my stores. I hope you like my new items and I hope you have a great week!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my fun teatime set. It has a teapot and cup.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


This is my newest witching hour set. It has a potion bottle and a wand.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.




No comments:

Post a Comment