Friday, October 10, 2014

New sleeping bears templates now in my stores

Good morning! I hope you had a great week and have a fun weekend planned. We will be helping grandpa this weekend. He is home from the hospital but still needs 24 hour assistance. I am hoping to find some toys to take with me so that my lil man will be able to be really quiet while there. Good luck with that, right? lol!

I have 2 new templates in my stores. These are my sleeping bears. One is sleeping on the moon and the other is ready for you to put on your own page where you want him to sleep.

I hope you like my new templates and I hope you have a fantastic day!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my sleeping bear that you can place where ever you want him to sleep on your pages or designs.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

Here is my sleeping bear on the moon.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.



No comments:

Post a Comment