Saturday, November 1, 2014

New bear & penguin templates now in my stores

How is your weekend going? How was your Halloween? My lil man had a great night but today is a whiny day. I think sugar and no sleep are making a grumpy boy. lol! 

I am trying to get as many templates done this weekend as I can. I finished one last night and put in my stores and did another today. This one is one I did for my cartooning class. I have to get the grade on Monday!  

I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great weekend!

Hugs
Sugarbutt


Come check out all my stores listed below to save 40% my already low prices! 


This is my newest bear template. 
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my newest penguin template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


You can find these templates in any of my stores listed here. 










No comments:

Post a Comment