Saturday, November 8, 2014

New Christmas and bear templates now in my stores

Good morning! How was your week? How is your weekend going? I hope you are having a great one! We are getting ready to go grocery shopping. Not my funnest chore, but I love going to the stores. I love seeing all the Christmas items put out. I could spend hours just looking at everything.

I have to tell you about Christmas. My lil mans daddy got him a Lego Ghostbuster set for Christmas. He put it away (or so he thought) but my cute lil man found it. He told me he needed his daddy to come back to pick him up right now so they could build it.  Now he has to go get him something else for Christmas. I am sorry but that was funny to me. Not because he found it but because its something I would have done. :) He told me that now we need to go all over our home to see if there are presents for him that he can find. Oh this will be fun trying to hide his Christmas. lol!

I have some more templates I put in my stores. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you have a great week!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my north pole sign. 
You can find this template in any of my stores listed below. 

This is my lil bear peeking around a corner, or door or anywhere you'd like him to peek.
You can find this template in any of my stores listed below. 

This is my little bear peeking in the fireplace to see if he can see Santa yet. 
You can find this template in any of my stores listed below. 

These templates can be found in any of my stores listed below.











No comments:

Post a Comment