Sunday, November 2, 2014

New Christmas Character set in my stores plus a blog train

How are you doing? How is your weekend going? We are good!

I am sorry about not getting the blog train up yesterday. I really feel bad about it.

I also have another template set I put in my stores. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you like the blog train!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

Come check out all my stores listed below to save 40% my already low prices! 

This is my new character bundle. 
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.











And now for the blog train. 
Here is my portion of the Digi Express.

Download my portion here

Here are the rest of the stops.



4 comments:

  1. Love the fences ... & the snowman! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors!!! Love the snowman!!! Loved the curled papers and metal work!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! looking at your ornaments with faces made me smile!

    ReplyDelete