Saturday, November 22, 2014

New fairy Christmas and bear templates now in my stores

I hope you had a great week and have a great weekend planned. We do not have a lot planned. But it is supposed to snow this afternoon and also on Sun. I am so excited! I love it when it snows. I think its so pretty. I want to build a snowman with my lil man this year. He loved doing that last year and so did I! :)

I have some new fairy Christmas and a bear template in my stores. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my newest bear template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is one of my new fairy Christmas sets. It has a fairy Christmas tree and 2 fairy Christmas ornaments.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my next fairy Christmas set. It has a fairy Christmas stocking and a fairy character ornament. 
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

You can find these in any of my stores listed here.













No comments:

Post a Comment