Monday, November 10, 2014

New reindeer & Christmas bear templates now in my stores

Good morning! I hope you are having a great Monday. My lil man is back to school and so am I. It is quiet today! :)

I have a new reindeer and a new bear ornament template now in my stores. Plus I have a reindeer template that was in my stores but I added some texture to him. If you purchased my reindeer 2 in any of my stores just shoot me an email with your invoice # plus the name of the store and I will get you the updated one with the texture on him.

I hope you like my new templates and I hope you have a great week!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my little bear holding an ornament template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


This is the reindeer that I added the texture.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


This is my new reindeer template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


You can find these in any of my stores listed below.











No comments:

Post a Comment