Saturday, November 29, 2014

New Santa bear template now in store 50% off sale still going on) and a 24 hour only cu ok template freebie

How was your Saturday? I hope you had a great one! We had a nice one. We put up the Christmas tree today. My lil man helped so most the ornaments are the height of a 5 yo. lol!

I have a new template in my stores plus I have a cu freebie for you. This is 24 hour template freebie for you. I hope you like my new item and I hope you like my freebie template.

Remember all my stores are on sale until Monday. This is the largest sale I have ever had. You can save 50% off in my stores (listed below)

Hugs
Sugarbutt

All my stores (listed below) are on sale for 50% off!

This is my Santa bear. 
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

Remember all my stores will be on sale until Monday! 50% off!!! :)












And now for the freebie.
Expired



8 comments: