Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New dragon template now in stores (and sale is almost over - Jan 1st)

How has your week been going? I hope it has been a great one. We were going to go out and build a snowman but it was too cold. We decided it was not a good day. In fact it was so cold that he did not want to make his own snowballs so he told his grandpa to make them for him and he would take them when grandpa was done and throw them at him. I sat by the window and laughed. His grandpa is a great sport! I can tell you he does take after his mommy! lol

I have a new dragon template in my stores. And there isn't much time left for my sale. It will end after the 1st of January. So come check it out before it. Also I have some items on retirement clearance so come check it out here.

I hope you like my new template and I hope you are having a great week.

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my new dragon template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

The countdown is on. 2 days left for my stores to be on sale for 50% off. After that I will have to put them back! Come check my stores out to save more than I have ever had on sale before! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment