Tuesday, December 9, 2014

New tall shutter & fun clock templates now in stores plus a freebie

Good morning! I hope you are having a great day. We are doing ok but I have to say, I am getting a little worried. Christmas is so close and we haven't seen snow yet. I want a white Christmas. I am thinking that won't happen. :(

I have some new templates in my stores plus another freebie for you. Since it has not been 24 hours since I posted the last freebie I left it up just in case. This freebie is the template to yesterdays freebie.

I hope you like my new templates and I hope you like my freebie.

Also I am the spotlight designer in my store with Digi Style Designs so to celebrate I have decided to put my stores on sale again this week. All my stores are on sale for 50% off (which is the largest sale I have ever had).

Hugs
Sugarbutt

All my stores (listed below) are on sale for 50% off in honor of getting to be the spotlight designer! :)



This is my fun clock template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my tall shutter template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

You can find these in any of my stores listed below.

(Remember all my stores will be on sale until next Sunday! 50% off!!! :)












And now for your freebie.
Expired


5 comments: