Sunday, September 20, 2015

Crow & Octoberfest Templates now in my stores

How was your Sunday? I hope you have had a great weekend. We are relaxing while watching a show called Alaska the Last Frontier. I love that show. Not sure I could actually live that way but it is so interesting to me. I love my warm showers and computer too much! lol!
I have some new templates in my stores. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new happy crow template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

This is my new Octoberfest template set. It is a happy bear in his lil outfit and very happy with his pretzel and also a pretzel template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

You can find these templates in my stores below:
Scrap Seeds:
Daisies & Dimples:
Digi Style Designs:

No comments:

Post a Comment