Monday, September 28, 2015

New dog and turkey templates now in stores

Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful day. We have been busy getting ready for Wed. But of course I had to take some time out today to make something. I wanted to post it for you before I go to bed. I hope you are having a great day!
I have new templates now in my stores. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my lil dog with a bone template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

This is my turkey who is not happy he has been called a butterball template.
This template can only be gotten one way right one way right now. It is the free with purchase gift from Scrap Seeds. If you purchase $5.00 or more in Scrap Seeds you can get this template free.

Get this template free with any $5.00 purchase at Scrap Seeds

You can find this template in my stores below:
Scrap Seeds:
Daisies & Dimples:
Digi Style Designs:

No comments:

Post a Comment