Tuesday, December 22, 2015

New Templates Now In My Stores

Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a great week. Christmas is almost here. I am so excited for it to be here. My lil man asks every day if it is time for Santa yet. It will be great to have it finally be here! I am excited! Are you ready? Will you be glad it is here as well? lol!
I have a couple new templates now in my stores. One is for winter and one is for Valentines. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new penguin who is tired of snow template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

This is my new penguin who is in love template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

You can find these templates in my stores below:
Scrap Seeds
Daisies & Dimples
Digi Style Designs
Berry Applicious

No comments:

Post a Comment