Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Happy Balloon Template Set Now in Stores

How is your week going? I hope you are having a great week. Last night I made clam chowder for dinner in the pressure cooker but it was a little too runny. I am confused what I did wrong. Followed the recipe really close and it still was runny. If you have any suggestions or recipe that might help will you please let me know?
Other than the problem cooking, I was able to make a new template set and it is now in my stores. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new happy balloon template set. It has 2 happy balloon templates.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

Scrap Seeds
Daisies & Dimples
Digi Style Designs
Berry Applicious

No comments:

Post a Comment