Monday, January 25, 2016

New Templates Now in Stores

Good morning. How is your week so far? I hope it is going great. We are doing great. My lil man is sick right now and I feel so bad for him.

I got some new templates done and in stores. I am hoping to get some more time to do another one today. I have to see how things go but hopefully! :)

I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great day!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my new Cupids Bow and Arrow. Right now this will be a freebie at my store with Digi Style Designs. It will show up later this week so be sure to check often! After that it will be for sale.

This is my new Photoshop Custom Shape set. It has 15 various shaped heart CSH format and PNG format as well. You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new happy heart with a bow and arrow template.
You can find this and the above templates at any of my stores listed below.



No comments:

Post a Comment