Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Scrapping Your Heart Out Blog Train

Good morning! I hope you are having a great week! I hope it's nice weather where you are at. It is nice today. I actually think I will go for a walk today. I need it. It is nice to get out of the house and have a little music playing and just enjoy the day.

Ok, enough rambling. lol! I have a blog train to show you. Having trouble getting Photobucket to work today so I am going to try to upload the image to the blog. If it doesn't work I will at least post my link to download and will post the pic as soon as I can get Photobucket to play nice.

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my portion of the train.
Expired

Here are the rest of the stops

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Love the bed, book, and a good cuppa!!! One of my favorite pastimes!!! The papers are just lovely!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great kit! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete