Monday, February 1, 2016

Applehead Blog Train

I am sorry this was not out first thing this morning. Our power went out today and we are just now getting back to normal. Something with the snow storm that happened knocked something out. I don't know. I just know it was not fun not having power. Especially since my phone died and I could not even charge it. lol!

So here is the 1st of 3 blog trains coming out now. I hope you like the blog trains!

This one is for Applehead Blog train. It is my first time joining this train. I loved the colors and theme. Wonderful to be part of it. I hope you like my portion and I hope you are having a great warm cozy day! :)

Hugs
Sugarbutt


Welcome to the Applehead Paper Roses Blogtrain!
BLOG TRAIN WORDING HERE

This is my portion of the train. Expired

Here are the rest of the stops

Applehead Creationz - http://appleheadcreationz.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous kit!!! Love the boot!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete