Sunday, February 14, 2016

New Templates Now In Stores

Happy Sunday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. We had a nice one. We got to go with some friends to their cabin so it was nice. But we are now home and relaxing for a minute. Notice I said a minute. lol!

I have some new templates I have finished this weekend and now are in my store. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great night! I will be back tomorrow with a blog train!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my new happy airplane template. You can find this template in my stores below:

This is my new bowling fun set. It has a happy bowling ball and a shocked bowling pin. You can find this template set in my stores below:


This is my traffic light trio. You can find this template in my stores below:


You can find all 3 of these templates in my stores below:

No comments:

Post a Comment