Friday, April 1, 2016

2 New Templates In Stores

I hope you are all having a great Friday! I have been learning to make bread lately. I failed at the first 2 attempts but this last one turned out pretty nice. I was very happy. This week we're learning how to make flour tortillas. I am hoping it doesn't take me as long to figure out as it did bread. I am happy to report that my lil man likes my bread. He ate 2 slices of it and if you know him at all you will know that is pretty cool and it is a great compliment to me! lol!

I have made a couple new templates and they are now in my stores. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great Friday and a will have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my happy bingo template. You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new lil plane template. You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

You can find these templates in my stores below:


No comments:

Post a Comment