Monday, July 31, 2017

New in store plus a freebie

It's nice to be designing again. I have missed this a lot. School is nice, but I'm taking a break for a bit. Designing is my stress reliever.

I have added some new templates to my store. You can find my store here

I have so many new ones in my store that I've decided to start doing these in sets. These are my vehicles.

I also have a freebie for you. It's a limited time freebie so come grab it quick before it expires.

I hope you like my new templates. :)

You can find this template here

You can find this template here

You can find this template here

You can find this template here

You can find this template here

You can find this template here

And here's the limited time freebie. I used this not only with my new van, but with some other templates I've made. Each of these other templates are in my store as well. 
I used my Fun Van, Ralphy Ant & His Apple, Skylar Snail 1, and several of my bear templates to make this freebie

You can download this in my store Expired


No comments:

Post a Comment