Friday, August 4, 2017

New Halloween templates now in store

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I LOVE Halloween. It's such a great holiday. It's during my favorite season and the candy. Of course I love the candy. LOL! I asked my lil man what holiday was his favorite and he started singing Jingle Bells. I asked why and he said, I love cookies, I love decorations and I LOVE presents. I had to laugh. He's funny. He does love Halloween too. And he's trying to figure out what he wants to be this year. I hope it's something easy to make. LOL!

I have 2 new Halloween templates in my store. I also want to remind you that my store is on sale for 60% off. That's a great deal. Go check it out here.

I also still have my Buy-My-Store going on. It's an amazing deal. You'll get well over $1,000 of templates for only $100. You can't beat that. Come check it out here.

I also have my CU4CU license for sale. It allows you to make actions and scripts with my templates. You can only buy it through me and you cannot use my templates to make actions, scripts, etc without having the license. If you're interested in one you can email me at sugarbuttdesigns@yahoo.com

Here are my new templates. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you had a wonderful week and are having a great weekend.

Hugs

You can find this template here.

You can find this template here

And my Buy-My-Store
You can get this deal here

No comments:

Post a Comment