Sunday, August 27, 2017

Vintage Car and a Freebie

I hope you had a great weekend. We had a nice one. I was able to relax and make some templates and was able to play in my garden. We have so many cucumbers, zucchini, crook neck squash and peppers today. It's amazing how many came up. More than we can eat actually so tomorrow I'm delivering some to some friends who didn't get a garden this year and would like some. I'm excited to deliver them! :)

I made a new vintage car (from the back view) and I used it and several other of my templates to make you a freebie. I hope you like my new template and I hope you like my new freebie

Hugs

You can find this template in my store here

For this freebie I used the following templates

You can find this limited time freebie in my store Expired

No comments:

Post a Comment