Monday, September 11, 2017

New Templates in Store

Good Monday morning. I hope you're relaxed from a fun weekend. I'm finally relaxing after helping to put up marinara, salsa, corn and soup base this weekend. As soon as I get this done I will help clean up the kitchen. Tonight I am making tomato soup using the soup base we made. I love tomato soup so I'm looking forward to it. I might make some homemade croutons to go with it. Nothing like homemade food (especially when you've grown the food or baked it yourself) :)

I made a couple more templates. I am trying to get back into the Halloween mood. Usually I love Halloween, but this year I can't seem to get my head wrapped around it. Maybe when it gets closer I'll get more excited.

I hope you like my new templates and I hope you're having a wonderful week!

Hugs


You can find this template in my store here


You can find this template in my store here

No comments:

Post a Comment