Saturday, September 30, 2017

New Templates in Store

I haven't been around for a couple days. I had a procedure done on my face. I had a couple spots that had to be removed and a biopsy done on them. Well, it was a lot harder than I thought and I had an allergic reaction to some meds they gave me. My face is swollen and looks so horrible. I have been sleeping since I got home. I have been up for a bit and then down again. I'm still not feeling right and my face is still very swollen, but I'm getting there. I've been the butt of many jokes in this house. My lil man told me I looked way scary and even more scary than a monster at Halloween (ya... that feels great) lol! I have heard a lot. But it's in good fun and doesn't bother me. I'll get even. LOL!

I have a couple new templates I put in my store. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

Hugs

You can find this new template set in my store here


You can find this template in my store here

No comments:

Post a Comment